miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

18) I'M NOT IN LOVE - Ok!! ya me quedo claro




I'm not in love, so don't forget it it's just a silly phase I'm going through and just because I call you up don't get me wrong don't think you've got it made I'm not in love, no,no It's because... I like to see you, but then again that doesn't mean you mean that much to me so if I call you, don't make a fuss don't tell your friends about the two of us I'm not in love, no,no It's because... Be quiet, big boys don't cry Big boys don't cry. I keep your picture upon the wall it hides a nasty stain that's lyin' there so don't you ask me to give it back I know you know it doesn't mean that much to me I'm not in love, no,no It's because... Uh, you'll wait a long time for me Uh, you'll wait a long time Uh, you'll wait a long time for me Uh, you'll wait a long time I'm not in love,I'm not in love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario